Kozmo Kitchen makes authentic Japanese home cooked meals, mainly served in bento boxes. We also regularly feature traditional favorites like Onigiri, Donburi and Musubi. We source fresh seasonal and traditional ingredients at local markets and we cook everything from scratch.
Every week, we design a menu of lunch and dinner meals featuring delicious and well-balanced recipes. We post them online for easy ordering in advance. And then we cook to order each day.
We currently deliver lunch to select office buildings in the Queen Anne, South Lake Union and Belltown areas. And we offer dinner service available for pick-up at our Queen Anne and North Seattle locations.
How To Get Kozmo Kitchen
- Add Location—Contact us to if we are not already delivering lunch to your building.
- Review Menu—Join our mailing list to receive menu updates each week. You can also go to the Upcoming Meals section of our eCommerce site any time.
- Choose Meal—Review menu options and choose the meals you’d like to eat this week.
- Place Order—Select your building for lunch delivery or your preferred dinner pick-up spot and place your order. Note, our prices always include delivery—no surprises!
- Pick up Meal—Grab lunch at your building’s designated drop-off spot, typically around 11:30 – 12:00. For dinner pick-up, see the locations and times indicated on the order page.
- Eat & Enjoy—The best part!
- Share—Tell a friend about Kozmo Kitchen! We are a startup, please share our mailing list.